Telecom Parts Solutions By Casting &Cnc Machining
IATF 16949 CERTIFIED CAST MANUFACTURING AND CNC MACHINING FOR TELECOM PARTS
The components of the system can be summarized into three categories, namely, the three major hardware devices of the telecommunication system-terminal equipment, transmission equipment and switching equipment. The telecommunications system is composed of hardware and software, mainly including terminal equipment, transmission equipment and switching equipment. The telecommunications system is a collection of various coordinated telecommunications equipment.
The simplest telecommunications system is a dedicated line system established between only two users, while the more complex system is a system formed by a multi-level switched telecommunications network to provide channels in one call. Both simple and complex systems can be represented by a unified model.
With the development of data communication networks, computer communication networks have gradually developed to be network-centric. A typical computer communication network is logically divided into a user subnet and a communication subnet. The user subnet refers to the collection of all end nodes (including all their equipment) and the links connecting these nodes, and the specific equipment There are hosts, terminal controllers, terminals, etc.; the communication subnet refers to the collection of all transit nodes and the links connecting these nodes. Specific equipment includes node processors, transmission links, and communication software.
Telecom field and telecom professionals can trust Minghe Casting to confidently deliver their parts on time. Our expert machining and casting staff recognizes the demanding tolerances and efficiency required of the telecom industry.Our ISO 9001:2015 quality systems makes MINGHE fully compatible with TELECOM industry expectations. Contact us to see how we can power your next TELECOM field and base station project.
Contact our telecom part engineer today to discuss the specifics of your complex projects.
1.Commonly Telecom Components Applications.
MINGHE’s experience is unrivaled in the design, development, and manufacture of precision die cast and cnc machining solutions for a wide range of telecom applications, including but not limited to:
- Concentrator/terminal controller
- Communication processor
- Communication line
- Node processor
- Base station
- There are hubs, repeaters, bridges, switches, routers and gateways and other network interconnection equipment
2.Why Choose Us For Your Telecom Parts Projects
Minghe has over 30 years of experience assisting telecom manufacturers design cost-effective mechanical components. When you partner with Minghe you can receive the following benefits from our die casting process:
- Minghe’s die casting operation features 40 presses ranging from 250 to 3000 ton. We accommodate some of the most demanding automotive part runs in terms of volume, part size, and complexity. Because of our engineering and modeling capabilities, we are known by our clients as a company that can reduce part complexity, and make the manufacturing process more efficient.
- Minghe can help consolidate your supply chain by offering the complete package of die casting services in addition to engineering support, mold design and troubleshooting, machining, and logistics.
- Minghe is an ISO Certified Die Casting Manufacturer and has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing zinc and aluminum parts to automotive quality specifications.
- With presses ranging from large to small, we have the capability to manufacture automobile parts of all sizes, from a valve cover to large housings for trucks.
- We are ITAF 16949 certified and can provide part manufacturing for military and telecom applications.
- Our technology facilitates and streamlines production. Our suite of technology includes AutoCAD, Pro-E, MAGMAsoft®, CAD/CAM and EDI compatibility, and FARO Laser Scanning.
3.Other Manufacturing Service For Custom Telecom Parts
In addition, Minghe also provides CNC machining, investment casting, sand casting and other services related to customized auto parts.
|Cnc Machining Telecom Parts|
|Investment Casting Telecom Parts|
|Sand Casting Telecom Parts|
4.Capabilities of Our Precision Manufacturing for Telecom Parts
In addition, Minghe also provides CNC machining, investment casting, sand casting and other services related to customized telecom parts.
AL360, AL380, AL383, and AL413, ZA-8, ZA-12, ZA-27,Aluminium A356,
Black, White, Silver, Red, Natural, Blue, Green and different colors as client requirements
Sand blasting, shot blasting, polishing, anodizing, oxidation, electrophoresis, chromate, powder coating and painting
Die Casting,Mold Manufacturing,CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC drilling
There are hubs, repeaters, bridges, switches, routers and gateways and other network interconnection equipment;