Aerospace Parts Solutions By Casting &Cnc Machining
IATF 16949 CERTIFIED CAST MANUFACTURING AND CNC MACHINING FOR AEROSPACE PARTS
Aerospace parts are equipment that fly in or out of the atmosphere (space). Aircraft components refer to the various parts that make up the aircraft. Each component plays a major role in the integrity of the aircraft and the smooth operation of the aircraft, and each component has its own special role and is indispensable.Aerospace equipment refers to the general term for aerospace security materials. mainly include:
- Aerospace technical equipment and equipment required for maintenance and repair.
- Special equipment and tools for aviation ground service support.
- Special instruments and equipment for aerospace scientific research experiments. Specifically, it refers to: aircraft body and its spare parts, aviation engine and its spare parts, aviation instrument electrical equipment and its spare parts, aviation oxygen equipment and its spare parts, aviation radio electronic equipment and its spare parts, aviation standard parts and bearings.
Various aerospace measuring instruments and test equipment and spare parts, equipment and tools used for ground maintenance, and some related metals. Chemical and organic raw materials or products, etc. All parts of the aircraft will have various types of failures during operation. In order to maintain the normal flight of the aircraft and reduce the aircraft downtime, all airlines will reserve a certain amount of aviation equipment according to different situations. For some infrastructure aircraft and aerospace parts, large-volume parts manufacturing and small-volume precision parts customization are required.(titanium casting) Minghe Casting meets the needs of die casting and CNC machining
Our industrial machine shop services include aerospace parts machining and die casting aerospace products. At Minghe Casting, we have a two-pronged approach to the stratospheric material and process requirements of the aerospace industry. We rise to the challenge of crafting high precision components designed for modern flight vehicles, while consistently maintaining the rigorous standard of on-time delivery and reliable quality we’ve upheld for half a century.
Contact our aerospace part engineer today to discuss the specifics of your complex projects.
1.Commonly aerospace Components Applications.
MINGHE’s experience is unrivaled in the design, development, and manufacture of precision die cast and cnc machining solutions for a wide range of aerospace applications, including but not limited to:
- Aircraft components: wing / spar / longitudinal wall / wing rib / landing gear / shock absorber / landing gear brake device
- Manned spacecraft: generally composed of orbital cabin, service cabin, docking cabin, and crew return cabin.
- The basic structure of the satellite: load-bearing structure, shell, mounting parts, antenna structure, solar cell array, satellite stable structure.
- Rocket: It is composed of head, head fairing, oxidizer tank and fuel (combustion agent) tank, instrument compartment, inter-stage section, engine thrust structure, tail compartment and other parts. The parts that need to be separated are equipped with separate connection devices.
- Missile: It consists of warhead system, power system, guidance system and missile body.
2.Why Choose Us For Your Aerospace Parts Projects
Minghe has over 30 years of experience assisting aerospace manufacturers design cost-effective mechanical components. When you partner with Minghe you can receive the following benefits from our die casting process:
- Minghe’s die casting operation features 40 presses ranging from 250 to 3000 ton. We accommodate some of the most demanding Aerospace Parts runs in terms of volume, part size, and complexity. Because of our engineering and modeling capabilities, we are known by our clients as a company that can reduce part complexity, and make the manufacturing process more efficient.
- Minghe can help consolidate your supply chain by offering the complete package of die casting services in addition to engineering support, mold design and troubleshooting, machining, and logistics.
- Minghe is an ISO Certified Die Casting Manufacturer and has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing zinc and aluminum parts to Aerospace quality specifications.
- With presses ranging from large to small, we have the capability to manufacture aerospace parts of all sizes, from a small parts to large housings.
- We are ITAF 16949 certified and can provide part manufacturing for military and aerospace applications.
- Our technology facilitates and streamlines production. Our suite of technology includes AutoCAD, Pro-E, MAGMAsoft®, CAD/CAM and EDI compatibility, and FARO Laser Scanning.
3.Other Manufacturing Service For Custom Aerospace Parts
In addition, Minghe also provides CNC machining, investment casting, sand casting and other services related to customized auto parts.
|Cnc Machining Aerospace Parts|
|Investment Casting Aerospace Parts|
|Sand Casting Aerospace Parts|
4.Capabilities of Our Precision Manufacturing for Aerospace Parts
In addition, Minghe also provides CNC machining, investment casting, sand casting and other services related to customized aerospace parts.
AL360, AL380, AL383, and AL413, ZA-8, ZA-12, ZA-27,Aluminium A356,
Black, White, Silver, Red, Natural, Blue, Green and different colors as client requirements
Sand blasting, shot blasting, polishing, anodizing, oxidation, electrophoresis, chromate, powder coating and painting
Die Casting,Mold Manufacturing,CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC drilling
According to the type of aircraft: aircraft, spacecraft, rockets and missiles;
The Minghe Case Studies Of Aerospace Industry
You have a complex part design, Minghe Casting Company can help you turn it into a reality. With the right equipment, strong technical knowledge, and a focus on quality.. From tool design to finishing and then on to shipment, Minghe Casting ensure that every project is completed to a high standard and that your orders are delivered on time, every time.
Choose The Best Aerospace Parts Casting And Cnc Machining Service
Currently, our aerospace parts casting parts are exported to America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sout Africa, and many other countries all over the world. We are ISO9001-2015 registered and also certified by SGS.
Custom china die casting service provides durable and affordable castings that meet your specifications for automotive, medical, aerospace, electronics, food, construction, security, marine, and more industries. Fast to send your inquiry or submit your drawings to get a free quote in the shortest time.Contact us or Email email@example.com to see how our people, equipment and tooling can bring the best quality for the best price for your aerospace parts project.
We Provide Casting Services Include:
Minghe Casting services working with sand casting、metal casting 、investment casting lost foam casting, and more.
Sand CastingSand Casting is a traditional casting process that uses sand as the main modeling material to make molds. Gravity casting is generally used for sand molds, and low-pressure casting, centrifugal casting and other processes can also be used when there are special requirements. Sand casting has a wide range of adaptability, small pieces, large pieces, simple pieces, complex pieces, single pieces, and large quantities can be used.
Permanent Mold CastingPermanent Mold Casting have a long life and high production efficiency, not only have good dimensional accuracy and smooth surface, but also have higher strength than sand castings and are less likely to be damaged when the same molten metal is poured. Therefore, in the mass production of medium and small non-ferrous metal castings, as long as the melting point of the casting material is not too high, metal casting is generally preferred.
Investment CastingThe biggest advantage of investment casting is that because investment castings have high dimensional accuracy and surface finish, they can reduce machining work, but leave a little machining allowance on the parts with higher requirements. It can be seen that the use of investment casting method can save a lot of machine tool equipment and processing man-hours, and greatly save metal raw materials.
Lost Foam CastingLost foam casting is to combine paraffin wax or foam models similar to the casting size and shape into model clusters. After brushing and drying refractory coatings, they are buried in dry quartz sand for vibration modeling, and poured under negative pressure to gasify the model. , The liquid metal occupies the position of the model and forms a new casting method after solidification and cooling.
Die CastingDie casting is a metal casting process, which is characterized by applying high pressure to the molten metal using the cavity of the mold. Molds are usually made of higher-strength alloys, and this process is somewhat similar to injection molding. Most die castings are iron-free, such as zinc, copper, aluminum, magnesium, lead, tin, and lead-tin alloys and their alloys. Minghe has been China's top die casting service since 1995.
Centrifugal CastingCentrifugal Casting is a technique and method of injecting liquid metal into a high-speed rotating mold, so that the liquid metal is centrifugal motion to fill the mold and form a casting. Due to the centrifugal movement, the liquid metal can fill the mold well in the radial direction and form the free surface of the casting; it affects the crystallization process of the metal, thereby improving the mechanical and physical properties of the casting.