Aerospace Parts Solutions By Casting &Cnc Machining
IATF 16949 CERTIFIED CAST MANUFACTURING AND CNC MACHINING FOR AEROSPACE PARTS
Aerospace parts are equipment that fly in or out of the atmosphere (space). Aircraft components refer to the various parts that make up the aircraft. Each component plays a major role in the integrity of the aircraft and the smooth operation of the aircraft, and each component has its own special role and is indispensable.Aerospace equipment refers to the general term for aerospace security materials. mainly include:
- Aerospace technical equipment and equipment required for maintenance and repair.
- Special equipment and tools for aviation ground service support.
- Special instruments and equipment for aerospace scientific research experiments. Specifically, it refers to: aircraft body and its spare parts, aviation engine and its spare parts, aviation instrument electrical equipment and its spare parts, aviation oxygen equipment and its spare parts, aviation radio electronic equipment and its spare parts, aviation standard parts and bearings.
Various aerospace measuring instruments and test equipment and spare parts, equipment and tools used for ground maintenance, and some related metals. Chemical and organic raw materials or products, etc. All parts of the aircraft will have various types of failures during operation. In order to maintain the normal flight of the aircraft and reduce the aircraft downtime, all airlines will reserve a certain amount of aviation equipment according to different situations. For some infrastructure aircraft and aerospace parts, large-volume parts manufacturing and small-volume precision parts customization are required.(titanium casting) Minghe Casting meets the needs of die casting and CNC machining
Our industrial machine shop services include aerospace parts machining and die casting aerospace products. At Minghe Casting, we have a two-pronged approach to the stratospheric material and process requirements of the aerospace industry. We rise to the challenge of crafting high precision components designed for modern flight vehicles, while consistently maintaining the rigorous standard of on-time delivery and reliable quality we’ve upheld for half a century.
Contact our aerospace part engineer today to discuss the specifics of your complex projects.
1.Commonly aerospace Components Applications.
MINGHE’s experience is unrivaled in the design, development, and manufacture of precision die cast and cnc machining solutions for a wide range of aerospace applications, including but not limited to:
- Aircraft components: wing / spar / longitudinal wall / wing rib / landing gear / shock absorber / landing gear brake device
- Manned spacecraft: generally composed of orbital cabin, service cabin, docking cabin, and crew return cabin.
- The basic structure of the satellite: load-bearing structure, shell, mounting parts, antenna structure, solar cell array, satellite stable structure.
- Rocket: It is composed of head, head fairing, oxidizer tank and fuel (combustion agent) tank, instrument compartment, inter-stage section, engine thrust structure, tail compartment and other parts. The parts that need to be separated are equipped with separate connection devices.
- Missile: It consists of warhead system, power system, guidance system and missile body.
2.Why Choose Us For Your Aerospace Parts Projects
Minghe has over 30 years of experience assisting aerospace manufacturers design cost-effective mechanical components. When you partner with Minghe you can receive the following benefits from our die casting process:
- Minghe’s die casting operation features 40 presses ranging from 250 to 3000 ton. We accommodate some of the most demanding automotive part runs in terms of volume, part size, and complexity. Because of our engineering and modeling capabilities, we are known by our clients as a company that can reduce part complexity, and make the manufacturing process more efficient.
- Minghe can help consolidate your supply chain by offering the complete package of die casting services in addition to engineering support, mold design and troubleshooting, machining, and logistics.
- Minghe is an ISO Certified Die Casting Manufacturer and has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing zinc and aluminum parts to automotive quality specifications.
- With presses ranging from large to small, we have the capability to manufacture automobile parts of all sizes, from a valve cover to large housings for trucks.
- We are ITAF 16949 certified and can provide part manufacturing for military and aerospace applications.
- Our technology facilitates and streamlines production. Our suite of technology includes AutoCAD, Pro-E, MAGMAsoft®, CAD/CAM and EDI compatibility, and FARO Laser Scanning.
3.Other Manufacturing Service For Custom Aerospace Parts
In addition, Minghe also provides CNC machining, investment casting, sand casting and other services related to customized auto parts.
|Cnc Machining Aerospace Parts|
|Investment Casting Aerospace Parts|
|Sand Casting Aerospace Parts|
4.Capabilities of Our Precision Manufacturing for Aerospace Parts
In addition, Minghe also provides CNC machining, investment casting, sand casting and other services related to customized aerospace parts.
AL360, AL380, AL383, and AL413, ZA-8, ZA-12, ZA-27,Aluminium A356,
Black, White, Silver, Red, Natural, Blue, Green and different colors as client requirements
Sand blasting, shot blasting, polishing, anodizing, oxidation, electrophoresis, chromate, powder coating and painting
Die Casting,Mold Manufacturing,CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC drilling
According to the type of aircraft: aircraft, spacecraft, rockets and missiles;